The Law of attraction states that the more we are grateful for,the more we will receive.It goes without saying that we should work hard to develop an attitude of gratitude.
How do we do that? I can hear you ask. It’s really quite simple.We have a lot to be grateful for in our day to day lives,we just need to acknowledge the little things.Let’s start simply.Are you grateful for your home,family,pets,car or motorbike? Are you grateful for the computer or phone you are reading this blog on? Now you’re getting the hang of it.It really is easy to work on developing an attitude of gratitude.
TRY THESE SIMPLE STEPS
- Every time you enter a room,take a look around and make a mini mental list of all the things in the room you are grateful for.Simple things like the carpet you are standing on,the television,your furniture,your ‘special effects’.Wow,you have so much to be grateful for.
- Start a Gratitude Journal.It doesn’t need to be a bound leather journal.Anywhere you can collect your writing will do.Each night before sleep,write down three good things that happened to you that day.Simple things like hug from your child,the smile from a stranger,someone paying you a compliment.
In your Gratitude Journal write down five things you are grateful for – a nice comfortable bed,a safe place to sleep – this is just the start of your ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE. Do thisceach and every night and review each morning.
- Starting my Gratitude Journal (marthathecollegeyears.wordpress.com)
- The Importance Of A Gratitude Journal (positivething.net)
- 6 Simple Rituals to Reach Your Potential Every Day (feelpositive.wordpress.com)
- My Gratitude Journal Taught Me I Am A Food-Obsessed, Greedy Cheater Who Still Loves Life. ~ Jayleigh Lewis (elephantjournal.com)
- Healing Gratitude – It’s Easier than You Think (maribethdoerr.com)
- 01/07 Gratitude Challenge (thehungryfoolishproject.wordpress.com)
- Why I Practice an Attitude of Gratitude, by Tammy Bolt Werthem (iwokeupyesterday.com)
- Keep a Gratitude Journal (po11ycheck.wordpress.com)
Well the New Year has dawned upon us and the majority of people are thinking about their goals and plans for 2013.
I have but three New Year Resolutions.
Here they are:-
To BE the best person I can be.To be like the person who has already achieved all my goals and dreams.
To DO all that is required to have the lifestyle I aspire to and want.
To HAVE the life I truly deserve – filled with an abundance of love,peace,happiness and financial security.
From me to all my readers – Happy New Year!
There were many highlights in my year,however,2012 will go down as “THE YEAR JUDI STOOD ALONE AGAINST ADVERSITY AND WON!”
I endured every type of hardship imaginable – broken relationship,homelessness for three months,depression,unemployment,sick children,taxation and social security issues and a blown up car.
As I end this Annus Horibilis I am proud of what I have achieved.I have a beautiful townhouse,completely and painstakingly refurbished.I have an awesome new job in OT Recovery.I have my mental and physical health back.My children are all happy and healthy and settled.My car has had major repairs and is a dream now.My financial affairs are in order.
So what lessons have I learnt?
- To fight for what is rightfully mine.
- To stand up for myself.
- To appreciate the smallest of things.
- To value my friends.
- To be grateful for every little thing in my life.
- To never give up.
- To stop being a victim and accept accountabilty for my life.
- To have faith in the Law of Attraction.
- To regain my self confidence after extensive emotional abuse.
- To embrace the value and comfort of my extended family.
- To always find a way.
- Good riddance (gtdtimes.com)
- WELLNESS: Before You Ring In the New Year, Say ‘Good Riddance’ in Times Square (taniafuentez.wordpress.com)
I would like to present a slideshow of some of my favorite shots from the work of my best friend – the talented photographer – Sharon Bourke.Her photography is regularly featured on JahsWorld.
My favorite designer,inspiration and role model is the incredible Victoria Beckham.What a gal!She juggles multiple roles whilst being a hands on parent to four children.She is funny and talented.Here is a tribute to Victoria Beckham who has just wowed them at New York Fashion Week!
Photos courtesy of Twitter@VictoriaBeckham
- Victoria, Victoria Beckham Spring Summer 2013: The Five Things We Loved (graziadaily.co.uk)
- Victoria Beckham Spring Summer ’13: David & Harper Backstage, High Hemlines On The Catwalk, Anna Wintour On The FROW (graziadaily.co.uk)
- Victoria Beckham Presents Spring Collection at NYFW! (justjared.com)
- Victoria Beckham: Fashion Week Fun with Harper! (justjared.com)
- Harper Beckham Walks The Runway, Dines With Mom Victoria Beckham [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- Victoria Beckham Gets Positive Reviews at Fashion Week! (justjared.com)
“Love is the flower of life,and blossoms
unexpectedly and without law,and must be plucked
where it is found,and enjoyed for the brief hour
of it’s duration.”
D. H. Lawrence
Source : “PASSION A Book of Quotations”Robert Frederick Ltd,GB,2000.