“EVEN IF YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK,YOU’LL GET RUN OVER IF YOU JUST SIT THERE”
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The new Boeing 787 Dreamliner can carry about 250 passengers. This blog was viewed about 1,200 times in 2012. If it were a Dreamliner, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people.
There were many highlights in my year,however,2012 will go down as “THE YEAR JUDI STOOD ALONE AGAINST ADVERSITY AND WON!”
I endured every type of hardship imaginable – broken relationship,homelessness for three months,depression,unemployment,sick children,taxation and social security issues and a blown up car.
As I end this Annus Horibilis I am proud of what I have achieved.I have a beautiful townhouse,completely and painstakingly refurbished.I have an awesome new job in OT Recovery.I have my mental and physical health back.My children are all happy and healthy and settled.My car has had major repairs and is a dream now.My financial affairs are in order.
So what lessons have I learnt?
- To fight for what is rightfully mine.
- To stand up for myself.
- To appreciate the smallest of things.
- To value my friends.
- To be grateful for every little thing in my life.
- To never give up.
- To stop being a victim and accept accountabilty for my life.
- To have faith in the Law of Attraction.
- To regain my self confidence after extensive emotional abuse.
- To embrace the value and comfort of my extended family.
- To always find a way.
- Good riddance (gtdtimes.com)
- WELLNESS: Before You Ring In the New Year, Say ‘Good Riddance’ in Times Square (taniafuentez.wordpress.com)