Creative talents I never knew I had,have been surfacing lately.Getting a Sewing Machine has been the best personal happening this year!Discovering YouTube videos showing you how to make things has been unbelievable.Even a craft retard like me can’t go wrong!Here’s a “Patchwork Rag Rug” I have started making.
In an effort to staying true to my newly found frugal lifestyle,I used recycled from a bag of rags given to me and padding from an old pillow.If I can do it so can you!Get off that lounge and away from the television and give it a go.You’ll be surprised at what you can create.
Check out this link!
- Crafty cushions (johnlewis.com)
- Crafty kids: easy sew tote bag (julierose77.wordpress.com)
- Home Dressmaking – Fantastic Frugal Fashion! (jahsworld.net)
- Crafty Friday! (sweetpaul.typepad.com)
- How To: Junk Mail Bookmarks (craftingagreenworld.com)
- Val’s Crafty Corner: Zebra Notecards (melissaanddoug.com)
- 3 Money-Saving Activities You Can Learn From YouTube (makeuseof.com)
- Val’s Crafty Corner: Jellyfish Bookmarks (melissaanddoug.com)
- Crafty Corner… some surprises in store! (neighbourhoodschemes.wordpress.com)
- Winners and links to kick off the crafty week (craftside.typepad.com)